Bluehost webmail is an Email service for Clients. It is also known as web-based mail. Bluehost offers Email services for most of their hosting plans. However, this webmail capacity and size varies depending on the Hosting plan you have subscribed to.
Bluehost is among the largest Web Hosting companies in the world. However, they have a record of over 2 million domains hosted on their platform. Bluehost is a company owned by Endurance International group located in United States of America (USA). The company was found by Matt Heaton in 2003. He was motivated to start up Bluehost in 1996.
They are very popular and know for smoothly hosting WordPress website. Most of their service include unlimited disk and webmail service. You can navigate to their website by visiting this URL www.bluehost.com. Companies like Bluehost nare as follows: HostMonstetr, FastDomain, and iPage.
Bluehost Webmail login is also an added service when you sign up. The email service is provided by three different email client. Hence, you can pick any out of the three.
How to Login to Bluehost Webmail | bluehost.com webmail sign in
- First, click on www.bluehost.com to visit their official website.
- Click on login located at the top right corner of your screen.
- This will take you to Bluehost Account Login page.
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided for it.
- Click on the blue Login button.
- If the detail that you entered is correct you will be login immediately.
You can also use your Bluehost webmail login another way. You can login from your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Simply go to my.bluehost.com first.
- Next click on Hosting > Email from the Menu options.
- Scroll down to your email address.
- Then, click to View Inbox. Thus, type in your Bluehost login ceredentials and Login. Setting up this webmail login is not that difficult.
Guide to Set Bluehost Webmail Login
- Login to Bluehost hosting panel first.
- Use your website and password to login.
- On the top, you will see a Horizontal Menu and the click on Email tab icon.
- Click on add new account if a sidebar appears.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org for email address. Your domain name will appear so you do not need to type it.
- Then, make you type in a strong password.
- Next, choose your default webmail client. Remember you have three options for this.
- Finally, click on create & finish button.
This how you can log in to your Login to Bluehost Webmail account and how to setup your Bluehost email login. If you have any question to ask make use of the comment box below.